Since launch in 2013 Global Risk Partners (GRP) has grown rapidly and now employs about 2000 staff who control or influence over £1.8 billion premium, as one of the top independent insurance intermediaries in the UK.
The Group comprises:
- A Retail Division of specialist and community insurance brokers operating from over 100 offices around the UK and Ireland, focused on delivering an expert, personal service to their clients
- Leading Lloyd’s and London market brokers Lonmar and Ropner which operate in the global, specialty insurance and reinsurance markets
- An Underwriting Division distributing specialist products via partnerships with over 2000 UK insurance brokers
- GRP Ireland and Crotty Insurance Brokers, registered subsidiaries in the Republic of Ireland servicing our EU based brokers and clients.
- Hedron Network a network solution for independent brokers offering a comprehensive and flexible proposition, designed to help them thrive and grow.
Flexible Acquisition Proposition
Global Risk Partners creates an ideal environment for entrepreneurial businesses, teams and individuals who wish to grow as part of an independent, strongly capitalised, regulatory compliant intermediary business.
Delivering for our Clients
Delivering for clients is at the heart of our model, and only businesses and management teams who share this commitment are chosen join the GRP family.
Delivering for our Broker partners
GRP Underwriting Division is comprised of a family of distinctive high quality niche and specialist MGAs, each of which is a successful entrepreneurial business in its own right, with its own unique heritage and brand.